These multi-line long-range phones offer coverage over a wide area within diverse environments, from large retail stores and warehouses to assisted living facilities. The base of STARCOMM engenius phones can work behind any analog phone line and support multiple handsets.
STARCOMM ‘s line of EnGenius Phones allows expandability and additional PBX compatibility. The system can expand to (32) port/lines by simply adding additional DuraFon PRO-BU bases. It is is ideal for organizations with staff members who conduct work on larger properties outside of a conventional office where Wi-Fi or wireless phones can’t reach.
EnGenius Phones provide users with a choice in portable handsets between the full functionality of the DuraFon PRO handset, or the optional DuraWalkie handset for those that only require a 2-way radio for internal communications and it can supports up to 90 Handsets .
DuraFon PRO SystemThe DuraFon PRO long range cordless phone system is ideal for organizations with staff members who conduct work on larger properties outside of a conventional office where employees need to stay in constant contact with a main office or management team and where Wi-Fi or DECT phones can’t reach.
- Up to 12 Floors, 250,000 Sq. Ft., or 3,000 Acres of Coverage
- Multi-Line (4 Ports/Base Unit; 8 Units max.)
- Supports up to 90 DuraFon PRO or DuraWalkie Handsets
- Works Behind any Analog Port (PBX, VoIP, PSTN, FXS or POTS)
Single-Line Long-Range Phones
ENGENIUS PHONE CAPABILITIES:
VoIP services that don't compromise
- Digital two-way radio broadcast and intercom
- Long range 900Mhz cordless telephone
- Up to one-mile range
- IP65 rated
- Integrates with telephony system for outgoing calls
- Battery powered